(1) We will never knowingly offer clients solutions and concepts, which through our experience /professionalism and access to generally available case study information and research; show that these solutions and concepts are likely to be unfeasible and /or unable to achieve our clients’ delivery expectations.
(2) We will always put the best interests of our clients ahead of short to medium term revenue generation.
(3) Our consulting services will always be provided in accordance with industry best practice.
(4) We will always provide independent advice .
(5) All our consults will be professionalish and possess all the necessary qualifications and experience required to perform these services
(6) Where methodologies are required to perform our services, these will be selected /recommended where possible on the basis of corroborative empirical /case history evidence and experience.
(7) Before accepting any engagement, we will ensure that we have worked with clients to establish a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, work plan, and fee arrangements.
(8) We will treat appropriately all confidential client information that is not public knowledge, take reasonable steps to prevent it from access by unauthorized people, and will not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information, either for use by ourselves, the client’s firm, or another client, without the client’s permission.
(9) We will avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of such and will immediately disclose to the client circumstances or interests that I believe may influence my judgment or objectivity.
(10) We will offer to withdraw from a consulting assignment where we believe our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
(11) We will refrain from inviting an employee of an active or inactive client to consider alternative employment without prior discussion with the client.
(12) We will agree in advance with a client on the basis for fees and expenses and will charge fees that are reasonable and commensurate with the services delivered and the responsibility accepted.
(13) We will not accept commissions, remuneration, or other benefits from a third party in connection with the recommendations to a client without that client’s prior knowledge and consent, and I will disclose in advance any financial interests in goods or services that form part of such recommendations.
(14) If within the scope of my engagement, I will report to appropriate authorities within or external to the client organisation any occurrences of malfeasance, dangerous behaviour, or illegal activities.
(15) We will respect the rights of consulting colleagues and consulting firms and will not use their proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
(16) We will represent the profession with integrity and professionalism in my relations with my clients, colleagues, and the general public.
(17) We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner nor misrepresent or denigrate individual consulting practitioners, consulting firms, or the consulting profession.